Ready to roll out on your quests for fun and fitness, the Sirrus Elite Disc is kitted out with a premium E5 aluminum frame, a lightweight carbon fork, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and dependable Shimano Sora shifting. It's everything you need to hit your goals and then some.
Fitness is not a fad, and the Sirrus proves you're taking your fitness journey seriously. The Sirrus Elite Disc combines our premium, lightweight aluminum frame with the always-reliable Shimano Sora drivetrain and powerful disc brakes to deliver a comfortable and fast ride. As you push yourself to reach your goals, the Sirrus will be a powerful ally to have on your health and wellbeing team.
- Discover what great ride quality feels like with the lightweight, Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, paired with an agile and responsive Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- Axis Classic Disc wheels come fitted with reliable and tough Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect 30mm tires. These tires feature a reflective sidewall and BlackBelt casing for added comfort and puncture protection on your ride.
- The frame is engineered and designed with Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile, while the Body Geometry Targa Sport saddle is designed for fitness riders and assures blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Versatility comes in the form of rack and fender mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.